New Docks & Decks Construction.
At Florida Docks & Decks, Inc., we’re not just a construction service company: we also consider ourselves a Dock and Deck manufacturer. That means when you choose Florida Docks & Decks you don’t just get great service. You also get an amazing custom product designed and built by craftsmen who love what they do!
To be sure you get a product that meets your needs, we’ll work with you every step of the way:
• We’ll help select the right materials for the job. Deck and Dock construction materials. To find out more about materials we use.
• Bring specialized marine construction equipment and our custom-modified barge.
• As a full service provider, we will obtain all necessary environmental and building permits from local and county government agencies.
• When show time comes, we’ll arrive with our Factory on Wheels: a 1280 cubic foot trailer filled with every tool and gadget a craftsman could dream of. There’s a saying that “a carpenter is only as good as good as his tools”, and at Florida Docks & Decks we completely agree.
• The work area will be organized and cleaned at the end of each workday. We pay special attention to cleanup on weekends, so that families can enjoy their backyard with minimum obstruction.
• Every day we’re on the job, you will see only a crew of professionals who know exactly what they are they doing.
• All inspections will be called in on time.
• When needed, electrical and roofing contractors will be properly supervised to ensure the same level of quality that we hold ourselves to.
To schedule an appointment for a free estimate. Contact Us
Deck and Dock Remodeling.
When you choose Florida Docks & Decks to remodel your existing deck or dock, you’ll get the same Five Star service and commitment to quality that we give to new builds.
No matter what your remodeling needs, we do it all. At Florida Docks & Decks, we can:
• Remove old wood decking and replace it with the new composite decking of your choice.
• Install additional posts and build an addition to your deck or dock.
• Add or modify the roof of your dock, and even replace it with an upper deck.
• Build additional walkway sections that match the existing structure.
• Build stairs from the dock to the lake.
• Add guard rails and handrails that meet building code requirements and improve the look of your dock.
• Modify your slip to accommodate a new boat.
• Install a new hoist or lift, or modify an existing one.
• Install boat stops for easier packing and lifting.
• Install rubber bumpers for new and existing docks.
• Install aluminum ladders, low voltage lights, or custom built benches and tables.
• Pressure wash and stain or paint your deck and dock.If your needs are not mentioned here, Contact Us We’re confident we can handle any project, and are happy to provide a free estimate.